CURRENT SEA TEMPERATURE
As Sayyadah (Tunisia)
January 17 at 17:54
Water temperature yesterday:
The range of possible temperatures in January:
14.4oC / 17.2oC
CURRENT WEATHER in As Sayyadah
north 2 m/s
SEA SURFACE TEMPERATURE in As Sayyadah FOR THE LAST WEEK
FORECAST OF WATER TEMPERATURE in As Sayyadah
MINIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE in As Sayyadah MONTHLY
MAXIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE in As Sayyadah MONTHLY
As Sayyadah: HISTORICAL DATA ON SEA TEMPERATURE
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in january
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in february
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in march
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in april
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in may
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in june
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in july
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in august
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in september
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in october
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in november
- Sea Temperature in As Sayyadah in december
As Sayyadah: WATER TEMPERATURE IN NEIGHBOR CITIES AND RESORTS
In this block, we offer links to historical data on the change in water surface temperature in As Sayyadah in the context of each month. Our database contains information for several years. You can use the data on our site for the past years in order to make your own forecast.
Average sea temperature in As Sayyadah (Tunisia) is 20.2oC.
The highest current sea temperature is in Tunisia today is in Zarzis. It is 18.0oC.
The lowest today's sea temperature is in Bizerte. It is 15.0oC.
You can find out what the temperature of the water in the resorts in the neighboring cities and resorts.
The highest water temperature in the world today is recorded in Alyangula (Australia), its value is 34.0oC.
Data on the water temperature in As Sayyadah (Tunisia) are collected from open sources, using the NOAA satellite, river and lake surfaces satellite map. To more accurately reflect the temperature of water in the sea, river or lake, data from various local services in each specific region of the world are used. We try to respond as quickly as possible to unexpected changes in the temperature of the surface of the sea, lake or river, and various weather conditions.
WEATHER FORECAST for As Sayyadah FOR NEXT DAYS
wind: north 2m/s
wind: northwestern 4m/s
wind: northwestern 4m/s
wind: west 4m/s
wind: west 3m/s
wind: northwestern 7m/s
wind: north 8m/s
wind: north 7m/s
wind: northwestern 5m/s
wind: north 4m/s
wind: north 3m/s
wind: southwestern 1m/s